At Bota Bota, we work tirelessly to create the best customer service experience. Our clients are our ‘raison d’être’, and we strive to do all that we can to assure that each visit is peaceful, enjoyable, comforting…and exceeds all expectations! These principles are applied at every level of the organization and that is why we are always looking for dynamic employees who can provide excellent service so that Bota Bota, spa-sur-l’eau, will be continue to be known as the reference in the areas of health and relaxation.
Interested in this adventure ? Welcome aboard!
About the position
Under the responsibility of the Stewards Supervisor, the Steward must demonstrate exemplary customer service at all times. He is in charge of welcoming customers, providing them with advice and assistance at all times while respecting the tranquility of the setting, in order to ensure a high-end customer service. The Steward must also ensure the cleanliness and safety of the boat, keeping a constant eye on its surroundings. He is brought to resort to his physical strength.
- Greet visitors and propose an explanation about the facilities
- Inform customers about the various services offered
- Be responsive to clients questions or concerns and ensure their satisfaction in a professional and courteous manner
- Open and close facilities
- Ensure the security on the site as well as the respect of the instructions
- Distribute the laundry
- Perform water quality tests
- Do some housekeeping tasks to keep the facilities clean at all times
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask efficiently in a short time
- Enthusiastic and masters customer service skills
- Love to work with the public and favor a friendly and professional approach
- Autonomous and resourceful
- Appropriate appearance and representative of the company values
- Rigorous punctuality
- Excellent team spirit
- Demonstrate discretion and respect for the confidentiality of information
- Significant experience in customer service
- Masters French and English
- Be in good physical condition
* Please send us your CV attached with a presentation letter and the title of the position in the subject of your email.