The daily happy hour
I don’t think we had realized how exhausting and psychologically difficult it is to live within the same four walls 24/7. When our house is transformed into our workplace, then into the classroom and finally becoming our relaxation sanctuary, it is completely normal to get tired of our choice of tapestry! We are all in the same boat and you know what … #It’sGoingToBeOkay 🌈
To calm the moments of anxiety and to celebrate each passing day, I’ve adopted the daily happy hour. Every day, around 5 p.m., I have a drink (alcoholic or not) to settle and celebrate how lucky I am to be healthy during this time.
I therefore suggest that you take out your shaker to stretch out your arms and try this alcohol-free cocktail recipe with pear nectar and tonic soda. All the ingredients are available in your local grocery stores except the cardamom bitter, which you could very well replace with cardamom seed!
– 2 oz of pear nectar
– 0.75 oz of fresh lemon juice
– 0.50 oz of maple syrup
– 1 dash of cardamom bitter
– Tonic soda
– Garnish: A dehydrated lemon slice
1. Put all the ingredients in a shaker except the tonic soda.
2. Add the ice cubes then shake vigorously.
3. Filter into a glass filled with ice cubes.
4. Top up with the tonic soda. Garnish with the dehydrated lemon slice.
During quarantine, moments for yourself have never been so necessary! Take care of yourself and take this opportunity to rest. 🙂
For other cocktail recipes, go to my website 1ou2cocktails.com